- Click the screen to count up by one.
- The background color will change,
- The number will increase by one, and
- You will hear a confirming click sound.
- If the screen was pressed by accident or if a count needs to be canceled, you can count backwards by "long-clicking" the screen. That is, you just click like usual, but you hold the click for a second or more.
- The color changes back,
- The number decreases by one, and
- You hear a different click sound (a lower pitched but similar click)
- To restart the count, just "long-click" the restart button.
- The number goes to zero,
- The background goes to black,
- You hear a click that is yet lower than the other.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Doug's dead simple counter
Sometimes you need to count something, but you don't want to pay full attention to it and you lose track. The goal of this application is to be the simplest most mistake-proof counter possible.